Sunday 29 June 2014

OOTD: ALL BLACK OUTFIT

Hello I hope everybody is doing great and i hope your Sunday is going well. So today I decided to go to church after a really long time... I know I know its sad but praying at home does count right? Anyway the weather we have been having lately has not been the best its been rainy and cold :( I wish it was the perfect weather which to me is in between cold and hot (warm) and not too hot because the African heat is too much at times.
This is the outfit I wore today to church. Forgive the lack of smiling and if I looked pissed off to you I actually wasn't :D

My outfit
The scarf : Egyptian fair at KICC for Ksh 1200 ($13.71)
The sweater: Toi market Ksh 100 ($1.14)
The black top: Toi market Ksh 250 ($2.86)
The soft jeans: Toi market Ksh 700 ($8.00)
The floral print canvas: Jumia Ksh 999 ($11.41)
Cross body bag: Gifted

This is how I would normally pair up my floral print canvas.

Till next time
xoxo










No comments:

Post a Comment