Tuesday 1 July 2014

BEAUTY HAUL

Hello hope everyone is doing good. So I recently purchased some beauty products from nakumatt yepp nakumatt I have this habit that whenever I go into a supermarket I have to visit the beauty section and I never leave empty handed I guess that is what happens when your spoilt for choice. Plus I spend more than 20 minutes in that section. Everytime I go there, there is always something new I wanna try out.
I purchased a 400ml hoity toity lotion and if you have ever purchased their body spray you know how awesome it smells and I love how the lotion smells exactly like the body spray :-D. Plus it contains glycerin which is very hydrating on the skin and makes the skin really smooth.
The other things I purchased were the shirley may love more perfumed body spray which smell so heavenly I wish I could put it in words. Since I was running out of rose water I just had to purchase another bottle and if you have read my previous post on beauty tips you know its a must have for me I can't live without it :-). Please subscribe to my blogs to be able to participate in my upcoming giveaway thank you. 

Till next time
Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment