Sunday 27 July 2014

REVIEW: GEL POLISH

Hello everyone sorry for being M.I.A for a while I had to sort some stuff out. Hope you all are good. Anyway I had been hearing lots of good stuff about gel polish that I had to try it out for myself. One thing I noticed is that it's quite glossy and I ddnt need a top coat as compared to if I used normal nail polish.
A disadvantage is that it cannot be applied directly on the nail as this can damage your nails if put under the UV lights I used 3 coats of a base coat because I did not have the proper base coat needed and it works just fine. Overall it lasts longer than normal nail polish which is a plus for me as I am constantly touching water. Also one has to be really careful when applying because you do not want to apply on your cuticles as this can cause some discomfort ( I cannot explain the feeling you get in words :-D)
The following are pictures of the process please forgive how my nails look and how I applied the polish because God knows it's hard for me to apply my own nail polish :-D

Till next time
Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment