Sunday 3 August 2014

REVIEW: SCHWARZKOPF GLISS HAIR PRODUCTS

Hello hope you are all doing good. So I have been natural for about 2 years now and I totally love it. Well I have been natural for about 8 years but only stated taking care of my hair for the last 2 years. Never in my 2 years have I come across hair products that I really love. When I purchased the gliss Shea cashmere conditioner from nakumatt I was really excited to use the product. I have never experienced hair growth like that because it promises to repair the hair and it did just that and that is why I was able to retain my length. Plus I also purchased the gliss liquid silk express repair conditioner for brittle and dull hair and again I was amazed that it actually worked and made my hair shiner and really soft plus it is a leave in conditioner. Another thing I love about this product is that the first ingredient is aqua which makes it very hydrating on the hair. So next time don't just ignore these products as they cater to all the "deficiency" your hair might be suffering from.

Till next time
Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment