Friday 11 July 2014

REVIEW: GABRINI LIPSTICK


Hello hope everybody is doing good. So recently I was at foodplus formally known as chandarana but for some strange reason this new name hasn't quite sank in yet because I still call it chandarana. :-D
I decided to go and see what kind of beauty products they have in stock and at what price. My jaw literally dropped at the variety of nailpolish they had and all sorts of different colors but quite frankly I was disappointed at their lipstick "variety"
At first I did not like any shade of lipstick they had until I came across the gabrini brand and I tell you I totally fell inlove with the lipstick number 6. Not only was it so easy to apply but it also suits all skin tones(well according to me). So this lipstick contains vitamin E and is really pigmented on the lips. Though its a safe color as in its not in your face and can be applied with your everyday look. So the following photos are how the lipstick looks like and how it looks like on me.
Don't forget to subscribe and also like my facebook page( https://m.facebook.com/melieachie) One lucky person who will like my facebook page and follow my blog will get a free gabrini lipstick so what are you waiting for get to liking 
:-)
Till next time
Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment