Wednesday 18 June 2014

REVIEW: SLEEK TRUE COLOR LIPSTICK

So I recently purchased the sleek true color lipstick and it is called Heartbreaker. I have never really been a lipstick person and being black did not help the situation. I felt like everyone would stare at me and probably gossip like "she thinks she is so hot trying to pull a nikki minaj" or something like but I eventually realized its not about what other people think rather its about what makes me feel good. But for a while was under the impression that black people could not and should not wear bright colored lipsticks as it did not suite their skin tone. Something within me changed when I saw this particular lipstick and I suddenly got the urge to buy it. I was truly amazed by how much i loved it. So I am here to say that Black girls can wear bright colored lipsticks.
The lipstick comes in a matte form and is very easy to apply and it is also very pigmented. I would recommend this lipstick to anybody of any color.
I got the lipstick online from Jumia at about Ksh 800 ($9.13). I know it may be expensive but I guarantee you will not regret it.
This particular lipstick promises that it will be non drying, will keep your lips soft and supple and contains vitamin E which will help to hydrate and protect the lips from free radicals that cause premature ageing.

This is how the lipstick looks on me

This is how the lipstick looks like






The lipstick.
Till next time 
xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment