Monday 9 June 2014

INTRODUCTION

My name is Melanie Achieng'. I live in a country called Kenya which is on the eastern part of Africa. I began to love fashion when I had just began my freshman year at the university, most Africans if not all hated school uniforms as they were mostly "fugly"; came in such outrageous colors and did nothing to flatter curves. I remember being in Primary school and having to wear a pleated skirt and a white shirt. This did nothing for my curves as I was not a size zero I was more on the curvier side and pleats on a curvy woman makes them look bulkier so of course I hated it as any other normal teenage girl going through puberty would.This blog is going to be about dressing and really understanding your body type as a woman among other exciting things 
Stay tuned...Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment